Friday, September 24, 2010

Pictures!

I'm putting up pictures!!! But unfortunately I really can't figure out how blogspot works for this. So my labels will not be next to the pictures, apparently. I think it should be pretty clear what is what, though. These are Jonathan K (l) and Nate J after that first clubbing night. This is me and Kathryn across the table from them.This is the ferry building in Beşiktaş where we took the ferry to get to Kadıköy (across the Bosphorus in Asia) during our scavenger hunt. This is my group on the ferry. From left: Amanda, Tyler, Brian, and Raven. Views from the ferry. No big deal. Traditional/delicious Anatolian cuisine OMNOMNOMNOMNOM.








2 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures Ellen! It sounds like you're having a great time and I think that's really cool that Istanbul has this opportunity of learning about other cultures there. Especialy the Roma, to me I've always been fascinated by them!

    For me, I'm still in Kabul - things have been going really well for our project. Am staying low profile and things seem just fine.
    You stay safe, have fun, and take good care!
    Best wishes,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHH my God, food. Uggghhhhh that stuff looks sooooo good. I am so hungry now. Doesn't help that it's lunchtime. I am finding that one of my favorite things about being abroad is the food, haha. And i'm only in Australia!!!

    I LOVE YOU :)

    ReplyDelete